Monday, February 22, 2010

...Missing You!

Missing You...

The myst will rise. The snow-capped mountains with all their azure hued post card views - sparkling in the early morning sun, speak of another day, another place in time - forgotten by the gods of war. It doesn't matter where you've been - the long and winding road somehow finds its way to your door... Like a tiger in the jungle heat, looking for a cool river stream and a place to hide from the noon-day sun.If the truth be told, I am surrounded by your mysterious gaze - your sensual ways... Lost in a world of sheer beauty. Never knowing which way to go... I travel on, one step at a time, listening for the rhythm of one heart - one beat that echos long and sure into the night. From this one place I arise to venture out alone... Taking with me the knowledge of some ancient wisdom spun from the dream catcher's web. The light in my eye, like a rainbow of colors - looking far over the bright horizon, I can see so clearly now, your face... In the hope that you will feel the touch of my gaze, I look past all the tears, all the hurt and pain. If a smile finds its way to your lips, it's because I'm smiling too... running fast - back to you!

No comments:

Post a Comment