Monday, February 22, 2010

Which Way Is Up?







WHICH WAY IS UP?

Once in a while, when the rush of the day is slowing, when the sun begins to set, and all I can see for miles are the red tail lights of all those commuters going nowhere fast - I begin to wonder - "Which way is up?" Do all "good things" really come from above? Is the golden light of love shining down on us? Angels wings do flutter and hum - singing a tune in harmony sweet... I'm sure I've heard it once before, in another time - another place. Just to know the sound, like a dream woven from the eternal fabric of infinite mercy, our inner being cries to be free... to fly away... fly home! Up, up and away... The echoes of some place far, far away, keeps tugging at our heart strings, making us think of another time, another place...Walking through the woods, with the leaves crunching beneath our feet, and the sound of the rushing river below, brings us one step closer to the truth - to the realization that this world is not all it is cracked up to be. That there is another world - up there somewhere, that is our destiny - our real home. A world with no pain and no tears - a place where the sun is always shining and the moon is full and all aglow in a star studded night sky...Some say it's just a fantasy - a beautiful dream! I know it's a memory that we all share. We have just forgotten which way is up! We have lost our vision of a world made new... a place that is more than meets the eye... All wonderful and bright, shining down in love's moon light. Light of love forever be, more of you and less of me!Come on now,,, Take my hand. Walk with me down memory lane. a world forgotten, a vision of love - through the mist I see - the land that time forgot - the place just made for you and me. Wrapped up in some kind of perfect love - a token, a present - from up above.

No comments:

Post a Comment