Tuesday, February 23, 2010

This Is The Time...



..This is the TimeTue Jul 29, 2008

Maybe I am writing more these days for myself than anyone in particular, I dunno... But in each passing day the world is getting smaller, the differences between us seem to be getting wider. Like an ocean of requieted fears, our lives are flowing in an ebb and flow which swirls around moments of crazy days piled on top of each other - like driftwood caught in a whirlpool. The music pounds out a rhythm lost in the moment drumming - drowning out the screaming next door neighbours - caught in a fight of wills. Funny, how nothing seems to be able to wake the dead - or really make sense...What matters the most to me now, is YOU! You - the one who walked away. You - who blew my mind in a split second... You who made me fall down all over your eyes - so blue, now. You, rocked my world in ways that no words can describe. Like a train going so fast - then the tracks just ended...


Some call it love. I just call it fate. In a world that makes no sense, you brought meaning to my life, in a crazy way beyond anything anyone ever has. Swirling in the memories of you, brings a smile to my face... I go to sleep calling your name. I wake up with your face plastered in my dreams... Reality fades into a mirage of endless waves of the brightest colors - red and gold, purple and grey - tripping over myself, lost in the knowledge that I have been touched by an angel - for sure! So, before I lose all sense of any dignity I ever had, I walk away... ever so slowly. In the hopes that you will know and see what the real truth can do - my heart belongs to you. It's ok... I know you must go. In the early morning myst, in the fog that haunts my mind. I only see what the bright starlight can show... Love is so intoxicating... poured into the life of one lost soul like a sweet wine overflowing... How we got here it's hard to tell... Nevertheless all my thanx to you for every second you shared...We never know how close we have come to real love till it passes us by... to be continued...

No comments:

Post a Comment