Tuesday, February 23, 2010

This Is The Time... cont.

This is the Time... cont.Sat Sep 13, 2008

Some people seem to move in and out of our lives in ways that only can be described as angelic. Ana was one of those people. Funny, always smiling - even when there was so little to be happy about... she just knew how to make you laugh. I still don't know why, but the gods of war must have been working over time... starcrossed lovers. From heart-stopping sweet sixteen to thirty-something in a blink of an eye! I still gasp at the thought... so perfect in every way. She had what everyone would call "The Look". She was one for the ages... even Playboy mag. came a calling... she wasn't selling. So much talent and grace... gone in the blink of an eye.Sometimes I think that all the drama of the last twenty years could have been avoided if I had just stayed the course and lived my dream... but the logical side of my brain won out and I let it all just slip away... gone.

Now, as I look back on what could have been, what should have been the memories all come flooding back... a view so spectacular, so stunning that there are no words to describe this rare beauty, this angelic face... a perfect 10.Dance the dance... the music is calling. Feel the beat, get in the groove... dance your blues away...

No comments:

Post a Comment